No, you will not have to install a new line for your toll-free number. Your toll-free number calls are forwarded to your land line, fax line, or mobile phone. There’s no extra hardware necessary, and you won’t have to spend a fortune to have an installer come out to put in another telephone line. This is just another reason why toll-free numbers are so fantastic. You only have to spend a minimal amount each month for maximum benefits.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?