So, you’ve picked out the perfect number and are already picturing what you are going to buy with all of the money that you are going to make from it. However, much to your dismay, when you hop online to purchase your toll-free number, you discover that it has already been taken. Well, don’t worry, because tollfreenumber.org can do a search to find out who has the number you want and can even contact them for you to see if they are willing to sell it to you. If you are determined to have a certain number because you know it’s going to be the one that boosts business and increases profits, this is the best way to go.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?