There is a great voicemail feature offered through tollfreenumber.org that allows you to record a two-minute outgoing message. When customers call your toll-free number, they will be forwarded to your voicemail inbox and will be able to leave a five-minute message. Your message will be sent to your email where you can check it from any location. Best of all, this service is just $10 a month.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?