You are billed on a monthly basis for your toll-free number usage and can pay for a month in advance. The site tollfreenumber.org makes it easy for you to do this by accepting all major forms of payment and allowing you to view and pay your bill right on the site. This makes it convenient to track your usage and keep up-to-date with your charges.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?