How Toll-free Numbers Work For Any Business Model
You may have read this far and are still wondering how a toll-free number can benefit your particular business type. After all, if you aren’t the CEO of a big Fortune 500 company, you may be debating whether a toll-free number is really the right choice for you, given your limited budget and the fact that you aren’t necessarily trying to reach a nationwide audience.
If this is the case, then this chapter was written specifically for you. (That’s right. Just for YOU!)
It’s going to walk you through how toll-free numbers can make a big difference when it comes to your marketing efforts and why it’s worth the cost. So, please feel free to find your particular business model below and discover just how a toll-free number can be advantageous in countless ways.
- Small businesses with a tight budget and limited number of employees
- Charitable organizations striving to spread their message
- Self employed individuals with no additional employees
- A local company who only wants to focus only on their regional market.
- Web-based companies that currently have a traditional phone number
- Freelancers who want to expand their market share