Possibly the most important aspect of obtaining a toll-free phone number is choosing one that will maximize your marketing efforts. A costly mistake that some businesses tend to make is quickly choosing a toll-free number without giving it at least a bit of thought.
For example, some companies might rush to purchase a tollfree number, only to choose one which doesn’t accurately convey their message or fails to stick in the minds of their customers or clients. Therefore, a rather large toll-free number faux paux is hastily choosing one that isn’t the right fit for your business.
Below is a mini-guide to selecting an ideal toll-free number through tollfreenumber.org.
- Instances where a non-vanity toll-free number may be more beneficial.
- Get creative (but be clear and concise) when choosing your toll-free number
- Deciding which special area code to use
- You don’t have to limit the number of digits you use
- Have your number reflect your business image rather than business name
- Other things to keep in mind when choosing your toll-free number.
- Additional resources for finding the perfect toll-free number.
- Above all else, think like a consumer.