Toll-free numbers can only be called by those in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico because other countries have separate toll-free exchanges. If you are trying to provide a number for your overseas clients, stick with your traditional phone number for those, and use a toll-free number for clients within the continent. As a general rule, we cannot dial other countries’ toll-free numbers, and they cannot dial ours.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?