You want the option of being on the go while still receiving those important calls, right? Well, tollfreenumber.org is one of the few companies that allows you to transfer your toll-free number calls to your cell phone. This means that you aren’t stuck at home or at the office simply because you don’t want to miss out on a valuable business opportunity. Thanks to tollfreenumber.org, you can get back your personal life and actually take a vacation again.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?