You certainly can. The site tollfreenumber.org can forward as many toll-free numbers to your phone as you like. This is especially useful if you happen to run more than one business or would like to purchase several toll-free numbers for your particular niche so that your competitors don’t snag them before you get a chance to profit from them.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Can I have extensions with my toll-free number?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?