Yes, you can absolutely have extensions with your toll-free number. In fact, tollfreenumber.org even offers a service that has a menu feature and voice prompts so that your caller is greeted by an answering system directing their call to the extension they are trying to reach. This is perfect for businesses with multiple employees or departments. It’s also good for small business wanting to provide customers with the ability to dial different extensions for different products or services that are being offered by your company.
- How does a toll-free number work?
- Can other countries call my new toll-free number?
- Is there a voicemail option with toll-free numbers?
- How am I billed for my toll-free number?
- What if my toll-free number is taken; can I find out who owns it?
- Can I transfer my toll-free number calls to my cell phone?
- Will I have to get a separate line for my toll-free number?
- Can I have multiple toll-free numbers ring on one phone line?
- What is tollfreenumber.org and how long has it been around?